Ripped Paper Wreath
- Color paper plate ring with green crayon or marker.
- Rip green paper into small pieces and glue to paper plate.
- Add a red construction paper bow.
- Add glitter, pompoms, or crinkled tissue paper for the berries on the wreath.
Doily Santa Claus
- Cut red triangle and glue onto green paper.
- Glue doily onto center of triangle.
- Add Santa’s face, eyes, nose, and mustache.
- Glue on 3 black buttons to Santa’s coat.
- Glue cotton ball onto Santa’s hat.
- Use white paint to add snow to picture.
Paper Plate Christmas Tree
- Paint paper plate green and add green glitter to wet paint.
- While paint is drying, have students lace small beads onto pipe cleaner.
- Cut paper plate into thirds, and staple together to form a tree.
- Use hole puncher to attach strand of beads for the lights.
- Add a star to the top of the tree and a brown tree trunk.