Here are a couple of yummy and easy Holiday treats to make with the kids!
Great as tasty gifts, too!
Hersey Kiss M&M Pretzel Treat
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Place pretzel on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Unwrap Hersey Kisses and place one on top of each pretzel
- Place cookie sheet in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes
- Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M&M on top of each pretzel/chocolate
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 8-10 minutes, to allow chocolate to re-set.
Santa Hat Brownies
- Bake a brownie mix in a mini muffin pan to create perfectly poppable bites.
- Once the brownies have cooled, top each one with an upside-down hulled strawberry.
- Use canned whipped cream to outline the hat and top.*
*Feeling inspired? An alternative to the whipped cream is to melt white chocolate chips and use a pastry bag to pipe a ring around the base and a small dollop atop each strawberry.